Startup trade mission to London Tech Week 2023
Is your tech startup ready to expand internationally? Do you want to do business and meet up with companies or investors? Then register for the Netherlands Enterprise Agency’s (RVO) trade mission to London Tech Week (LTW) on 11 – 14 June. It is the place to meet with the world’s tech leaders and London’s startup and financial ecosystem.
London Tech Week 2023
London Tech Week allows startups to present themselves to London’s ecosystem and the rest of the world.
For three days, founders, rising stars from the startup scene, CEOs from the world’s biggest companies, policymakers and investors will meet in the Queen Elizabeth II Centre in London.
London is the third largest startup hub in the world, after Silicon Valley and New York City. With its startup ecosystem valued at US$ 47 billion and the City’s financial power, London is the ideal place to find investors and take your startup company to the next international level.
Why take part?
Through this trade mission, we want to support promising Dutch startups in their international growth. The mission offers a platform to present your company to an international audience. Also, it lets you meet potential customers, investors, business partners and other startups.
Together we will put the Dutch startup ecosystem on the map!
This trade mission offers an opportunity to:
- present your product or service to a large, international audience;
- validate or test your product or service;
- attract new customers;
- expand your international network;
- meet potential investors;
- attract talent;
- generate media attention for your product and company;
- gain knowledge about the global market and competitors.
This mission focuses on startups in DeepTech, ClimateTech and FinTech. But we encourage any promising startups based in the Netherlands to expand their business abroad to register.
We look for companies that:
- have a high-tech, innovative and potentially disruptive product or service;
- with a proven market acceptance for your business or service in the Dutch market;
- have started or are ready for international scale-up;
- are registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
Does your company not fit this profile, but would you still like to join this trade mission? Please explain in your application why you should be part of the Dutch delegation to LTW.
More information about the full programme and registration you find here.